Dahil Corporation warrants each new product made by it to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 180 days from the date of initial sale, (initial sale date to be the invoice date of the product from the manufacturer) and agrees only to repair, replace, or give credit toward, at its own expense, the product found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided manufacturer is notified in writing of such defect or defects within the 180 day warranty period. At no time will any cash refund be remitted to resolve a warranty claim. Defects caused by improper use or application shall not be considered defects within the scope of the foregoing warranty. If any repairs, alterations, o r modifications are made to the product the manufacturer shall be relieved of responsibility for fulfillment of this warranty. If improper use, lack of lubrication, or lack of or improper maintenance are made on or used with the products, the manufacturer shall also be relieved of responsibility for fulfillment of this warranty.
Under no circumstances shall manufacturer be liable for any consequential or special damage which any person, firm, corporation, or other entity may suffer or claim to suffer or incur or claim to incur as a result of any defect in the product or in any correction or alteration thereof made or furnished by the manufacturer or others. "Consequential" or "Special" damages as used herein includes but is not limited to costs of transportation, lost sales, lost profits, lost income, increased overhead labor and material costs, and costs of manufacturing variances and operational inefficiencies.
C. MAXIMUM LIABILITY
The maximum liability of the manufacturer under the exclusive warranty set forth herein shall be the amount paid to Dahil Corporation by the customers, for the component specified.
D. WARRANTY PROCEDURE
1. Detailed photographs, which must include the product serial number, are
2. The distributor or the customer is to advise Dahil Corporation of the problem
3. Dahil Corporation will issue a credit of up to a maximum of the amount paid
E. PRODUCTS NOT WARRANTED
1. The limited warranty policy applies to our standard line of products as shown in our
2. Hammer parts warranted are :
N NNNa. Back Heads
N NNNb. Air Distributors
N NNNc. Wear Sleeves
N NNNd. Cylinders
N NNNe. Chucks
N NNNf. Pistons
N NNNg. Bearings
N All other hammer parts are consider disposable and are not warranted.
3. DTH Drill Bits with oversize heads, are not covered by warranty.
4. Manufacturer does not warranty carbide breakage of "Ballistic" or "Dome" style
5. Manufacturer does not warranty standard catalog items where defects are caused